Ya'll!!! My friend Allie never ceases to amaze me with the door hangers she creates. I literally tell her the colors I'd like to use, the design (polka dots, stripes, etc.), and she does EXACTLY what I ask of her!
Check out the Valentine door hanger she created for me...
Isn't it just DEVINE?!?! And I must say that the bows she puts on her creations are THE best bows I've ever seen...
I can't wait to hang this sweet Be Mine door hanger on my front door this February...
Please make sure you visit her Etsy store HERE...she has quite a few other Valentine's Day door hangers for you to choose from. And trust me...you will NOT be disappointed!























3 comments:
That is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I'm the worlds biggest Polka Dot fan, so this especially floats my boat! I also love the damask ribbons. So beautiful! Do you think she'd make me an identical copy and ship it to England? ;) haha
I love it. Black and red is a favorite color combination.
Cute :) I love the big bow.This makes me want to decorate my house.
-Ashley
http://pencilleddaydream.wordpress.com
Post a Comment